a selection of our current and past research
- Research to assess the relative impact of different ENDS on the behaviour of adult smokers within the UK. and U.S.
- Provision of analytic support to JUUL Labs PMTA submission.
- Research on the appeal of diverse ENDS products in the U.S. and U.K.
- Recruitment of Sample for Clinical Study into the Effects of JUUL use.
- Research to establish the prevalence of e-cigarette use amongst young people within the United States.
- Survey of adult smokers that had not previously used an e-cigarette to identify possible barriers to e-cigarette use.
- Survey of current, former, and never adult smokers’ perceptions and likelihood of using the PMI heated tobacco product.
- Longitudinal survey of adults and young people within the United States to identify the factors associated with their e-cigarette use and possible progression to using other nicotine/tobacco products and other substances.
- Repeat cross sectional survey to estimate the prevalence of JUUL use amongst U.S. adults and young people.
- Longitudinal follow up surveys tracking adults using the JUUL e-cigarette over a 36-month period.
- Longitudinal survey tracking users of the JUUL e-cigarette in U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany, and South Korea.
- Research to identify the impact on adult smokers of being provided with the Myblu e-cigarette.
- Research to assess the impact on adult smokers of being provided with the BluPro e-cigarette.
- Survey of 20,671 adult frequent e-cigarette users within the U.S. to identify the transitions in flavor choices.
- Qualitative research into smoking and vaping amongst a teenage friendship group.
- Accuracy of reporting JUUL use based on narrative questioning and image presentation.
- Research into Public Reactions to Adult Smokers Using JUUL to Assist their Smoking Quit Attempt.
- Research in support of JUUL PMTA.