a selection of our current and past research
- JUUL Labs announced the publication of 11 peer-reviewed papers in the American Journal of Health Behavior reporting on the impact of the JUUL e-cigarette on adult smoker behavior. These studies were designed and executed by CSUR and formed part of JUUL Labs PMTA submission. CSUR acknowledges the huge commitment JUUL Labs have made to strengthening the evidence base around the contribution of electronic nicotine delivery systems in reducing the multiple harms of smoking. Access the full list of publications here
- Research to assess the relative impact of different ENDS on the behaviour of adult smokers within the UK. and U.S.
- Provision of analytic support to JUUL Labs PMTA submission.
- Research on the appeal of diverse ENDS products in the U.S. and U.K.
- Research to establish the prevalence of e-cigarette use amongst young people within the United States.
- Survey of adult smokers that had not previously used an e-cigarette to identify possible barriers to e-cigarette use.
- Longitudinal survey of adults and young people within the United States to identify the factors associated with their e-cigarette use and possible progression to using other nicotine/tobacco products and other substances.
- Repeat cross sectional survey to estimate the prevalence of JUUL use amongst U.S. adults and young people.
- Longitudinal follow up surveys tracking adults using the JUUL e-cigarette over a 36-month period.
- Longitudinal survey tracking users of the JUUL e-cigarette in U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany, and South Korea.
- Research to identify the impact on adult smokers of being provided with the Myblu e-cigarette.
- Research to assess the impact on adult smokers of being provided with the BluPro e-cigarette.
- Survey of 20,671 adult frequent e-cigarette users within the U.S. to identify the transitions in flavor choices.
- Qualitative research into smoking and vaping amongst a teenage friendship group.
- Accuracy of reporting JUUL use based on narrative questioning and image presentation.
- Research into Public Reactions to Adult Smokers Using JUUL to Assist their Smoking Quit Attempt.
- Research in support of JUUL PMTA.