Recent CSUR publications:
1. McKeganey N., Russell, C. and Haseen, F. (2020) Awareness of the Presence of Nicotine in the JUUL Brand of E-cigarette among Adolescents, Young adults, and Older adults in the United States. Drugs Education, Prevention and Policy. Vol 27 no 6 doi.org /0.1080/09687637.2020.1733932
2. Russell, C., Katsampouris, E., and McKeganey, N. (2020) Harm and Addiction Perceptions of the JUUL E-cigarette among Adolescents. Nicotine and Tobacco Research. pii: ntz183. doi: 10.1093/ntr/ntz183. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID: 31556452.
3. McKeganey, N., Russell, C., Katsampouris, E. and Haseen, F. (2019) Sources of Youth Access to JUUL Vaping Products in the United States. Addictive Behavior Reports. 2019 Nov 11doi.org/10/1016/j.abrep.2019.100232
4. Russell, C., Haseen, F. and McKeganey, N. (2019) Factors Associated with past 30-day Abstinence from Cigarette Smoking in Adult Established Smokers who used a JUUL Vaporizer for 6 months. Harm Reduction Journal. 2019 Nov 7;16(1):59.doi.org/10.1186/s12954-019-0331-5
5. McKeganey, N. and Russell, C. (2019) Prevalence of Awareness and Use of JUUL E-cigarettes in a National Probability Sample of Adolescents in the United States. The American Journal of Health Behavior, 43 (3) (2019), pp. 591-605, 10.5993/AJHB.43.3.13
6. Russell, C., Haseen, F., and McKeganey, N. (2019) Factors Associated with Past 30-day Abstinence from Cigarette Smoking in a Non-probabilistic Sample of 15,456 Adult Established Current Smokers in the United States who used JUUL Vapor Products for Three months. Harm Reduction Journal. 2019 Mar 25;16(1):22. Doi:10.1186/s12954-019-0293-7
7. McKeganey, N., Russell., Haseen, F. (2018) Vaping and the Number of Cigarettes Not Now Smoked: An Additional Means of Assessing the Public Health Impact of e-cigarettes. Pulmonary and Respiratory Medicine 2019 Vol 3 No 1 (104) doi:10.29011/PROA-104.100004
8. McKeganey, N., Miler, J., Haseen F. (2018) The Value of Providing Smokers with Free E-cigarettes: Smoking Reduction and Cessation Associated with Three-month Provision of a Refillable Tank-Style E-cigarette. Int Jour of Environ Res Pub Health 2018 15 (9) 1914. Doi:10.3390/ijerph155091914.
10. Russell, C., McKeganey, N., Hamilton-Barclay, T., Nides, M. (2018) Changing Patterns of First E-cigarette Flavor Used and Current Flavors Used by 20,836 Adult Frequent E-cigarette Users in the USA. Harm Reduction Journal 15 (33) doi.org/10.1186/s12954-018-0238-6
11. Russell, C., Dickson, T., McKeganey, N. (2018) Advice from Former Smoking E-cigarette Users to Current Smokers on How to Use E-cigarettes as Part of an Attempt to Quit Smoking. Nicotine and Tobacco Research 20 (8)977-984 doi:10.1093/ntr/ntx176
13. McKeganey, N., Barnard, M., Russell, C. (2017) Vapers and Vaping E-cigarette Users Views of Vaping and Smoking. Drug Education Prevention and Policy vol 25 no 1 doi.org/10.1080/09687637.2017.1296933
14. McKeganey, N., Barnard, M. Russell, C. (2016) Visible Vaping: E-cigarettes and the Further De-Normalization of Smoking. Inter Archives of Addiction Research and Medicine Vol 2 Issue 3 ISSN 2474-3631